Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me... It's Your Birthday!

I saw this cute idea for cupcakes a couple months ago and have been waiting for a chance to make them ever since! So I was really excited when I remembered I was the birthday buddy to one of my co-workers. Perfect opportunity to make these cupcakes! The cake was white almond sour cream. The big birds were filled with raspberry filling and the little birdies were filled with lemon.

Here is a photo of the full display. The bad lighting (sorry! I took these photos at night and forgot to take better pics in the morning) makes it kinda hard to tell, but the top says "A Little Birdie Told Me...." and on the side it says "It's Your Birthday!"



This photo shows a close up of the cute little party hats. I made these out of fondant.

Close up shot of the raspberry filling inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment